All local children who turn five years of age on or before 31st July are eligible for enrolment at the beginning of that school year. Parents seeking enrolment are asked to make an appointment for an interview with the Principal. Applications for enrolment are accepted in the year prior to starting school. Parents and carers are asked to contact the office from 30 April, 2018.

In 2018, Orientation Day will be held on Thursday, 25 October, and will be followed by a transition to school program, called Starting Point. The Starting Point sessions will be held in the afternoons of 1 November and 8 November. Invitations to attend Orientation Day and Starting Point will be sent to all students whose enrolments have been confirmed by the end of Term 3.

Applications for in-area enrolments for Kindergarten 2019 will be accepted from Monday 30 April. Please call our office to register your interest and leave your details.

Expressions of Interest for out-of-area families may be made from Monday 30 April, 2018. No application to enrol forms for non-local students will be accepted until an offer of a position is made. Availablility of positions will be determined later in the year when the local enrolments have been finalised. 

All local children who meet DEC criteria are entitled to enrol at our school. Non-local enrolments are considered where vacancies exist, and in accordance with the school's Enrolment Policy. Attached is a map of our boundaries. Students living within the red line are regarded as in-area, or local enrolments. If you live outside the boundaries, please feel free to contact our office from Term 2 to see if there are vacancies.

Map of Local Boundaries (pdf 271 KB)

School Enrolment Policy (pdf 90 KB)

Application for Non-Local (pdf, 51 KB)

To find out more about starting school, please refer to our website section, Kindergarten, at the top of the page.

We can help you with your enrolment enquiries anytime throughout the year.

Starting school

Your child can start Kindergarten at the beginning of the school year if they turn five on or before 31 July in that year. By law, all children must be enrolled in school by their sixth birthday.

Because students start new work in their new class at the beginning of the school year, it would be an advantage for your child both socially and educationally, to start school as soon as possible in the new year.

Applying to enrol in primary school

If your child is currently enrolled in a NSW public school, contact us to discuss the enrolment procedures and obtain the necessary paperwork.

If your child is coming from a non-government school, contact us to make an appointment to discuss your child's potential enrolment.

If your child has a temporary visa or visitor visa you will first need to apply to enrol by contacting the temporary residents program who will give you forms to bring to the school.

Enrolment appointments

For your appointment, if your child has not been previously enrolled in a NSW public school, you will need to bring these documents with you:

  • your child's birth certificate or identity documents
  • proof of student's address - originals of different documents such as your council rates notice or residential lease and electricity bill
  • Immunisation history statement based on the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR)
  • family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable).

If your child is not a permanent resident you will also need to provide:

  • passport or travel documents
  • current visa and previous visas (if applicable).

For children already enrolled in a NSW public school we only require:

  • proof of student's address - originals of different documents such as your council rates notice or residential lease and electricity bill
  • family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable).

It's important that you tell the principal if your child has any special circumstances, allergies, health or medical conditions, before your child starts school.

After your appointment with us, you may be asked to complete an application to enrol in a NSW public school form and return it to us. We will notify you of the result of your application. Please note that this form must be completed in English. Help is available for parents who do not read English. There are also translations of the enrolment application which may help you fill out the form in English.